Wednesday, September 21, 2011

I'm Back!

Hi Everyone!! I can't believe I have been away from this blog for so long. It wasn't a planned hiatus but my personal life is quite hectic during the summer and crafting does not seem to have it's place!


Now that I am back I am thinking of ways to rejuvenate my blog with new projects & videos planned. In the past I have focused mainly on card making but I think I may branch out into other "crafty" areas. In my personal crafting time I knit, make jewelry, decorate cakes and make home decor so you may see new and hopefully fun projects this year.

Be sure to come back often because you never know when I will give away some blog candy to my faithful readers!

Happy Craftin'
Janice

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment!
Have a Crafty Day!
~ Janice

Google+