Friday, October 21, 2011

{New Mom's Scrapboard}

Our family is currently in the middle of a population explosion and I wanted to make something to welcome my new little niece!

It's a Scrapboard! A place a busy mother can put all those special memories in one place until she is ready (or has time) to put them in their permanent book!

I used a cork board that was painted and fabric was hot glued over the cork area. I used coordinating ribbon for areas to tuck in memories.

I made little envelopes for the First Haircut & First Tooth with plastic bags to store inside along with a card to note the date. Next I added some additional cards for them to jot down special memories that they can add to a scrapbook at a later date.

I wish I has this when my son was he was younger... I now have to rely on my aging brain for all the memories!
If you try one, please put on on my facebook so I can check it out!


Happy Craftin'


1 comment:

  1. This is adorable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    roseimini@gmail.com
    www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!
Have a Crafty Day!
~ Janice

Google+