I can't believe it has been so long since I posted. Here are a couple of highlights from my past year and why I am back...
* I decided to move my blog to a different website, didn't work out too well for me. It seems I lost a ton of followers. Rather than continue, I lost interest in blogging... today, I slapped myself on my hand and forced them to start back up!
* I had some medical issues over the past year that ended with a surgery this year and I finally feel like I am on the mend. (not giving to many details, however, not too serious!)
* I needed to rediscover my crafting voice. Last year, I feel like I was all over the board on what I was doing... this year, very focused! I LOVE MAKING CARDS! (with the occasional treat box thrown in)
From today on, here is what I will promise:
* Make at least one video a month (probably more, but not promising more now)
* At least one blog post per week (again, probably more, but not promising)
* Do at least one giveaway a year (need to think on this, but will come up with something clever)
* Try my hand at being on design teams (if I make it) because I just think that is Cool!
So.... time to get my act together and LET's GET CRAFTIN'!
The Craftin' Geek