Friday, May 23, 2014

Print your Facebook Happy Thoughts!

Happy Friday Crafters!

Today I am posting a non-CTMH layout.

I was looking at my profile notes history on Facebook and found something I wrote a couple of years ago. It was an important journal note about my son and had I not re-discovered it, this page would not have been made. 

After printing it out, I used his school colors for the page and a bunch of DAZZLER stickers on it. It is a simple page but I really like how it came out.

Sometimes we post things on Facebook and move on. I challenge you to print out your notes.  You wrote them for a reason, now document them in your scrapbooks!

Enjoy and have a wonderful weekend!
~ Janice, The Craftin' Geek


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment!
Have a Crafty Day!
~ Janice

Google+