Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Unity {be inspired} Challenge ~ January 2015

Hello Crafters!! 
Happy 2015!! I have been away for a bit due to the holiday craziness and really just getting back in to the swing of crafting. 

This month I decided to participate in the Unity {be inspired} Challenge! I am a self proclaimed hoarder of Unity Stamps and just LOVE THEM!!

I was inspired to pull out the watercolors (by wonderful hubby got me for Christmas) and do some clear embossing with Fashionista ~ Sabrina and Hash Tag stamp sets. Check out Unity Stamps!

Happy Craftin'
~ Janice


7 comments:

  1. She looks great in watercolor. Fun card. New follower.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the watercolor, great work♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH my gosh, I love this watercolor technique.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the kind comments! I just started getting into watercolors and this challenge was a perfect way to incorporate them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty! Really like how you used the watercolors and clear embossing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. simply beautiful thanks so much for playing along with us this month!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!
Have a Crafty Day!
~ Janice

Google+