Friday, April 8, 2011

{Brand new look & Brand new Goal}

Check me out... I have a brand new look on my blog!!
I have been meaning to update my look for awhile now and since it is Spring... now is as good a time as ever! Let me know if you like the changes.


Another new change are all my new followers... WELCOME!!

I am so excited to see so many new faces (ok, new names!) and have set a new blog goal. Once I hit 100 followers, I will have a giveaway so tell everyone you know!! The faster I hit the goal, the quicker I will give away some blog candy!


Challenge: If I hit 100 Followers by April 24th (My Birthday & Easter) I will giveaway some blog candy!

100 Followers by April 24th = Blog Candy!!

Have an awesome weekend and remember to tell everyone of my "100 Follower Goal"!! 
{Janice}
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment!
Have a Crafty Day!
~ Janice

Google+