Monday, April 25, 2011

{We Did It!!} Blog Candy Winner!

THANK YOU I now have 109 Followers (as of this post) and I could not have received a better Birthday Gift. So many people were pulling for me and I was very touched by the comments (All 49 of them)

You Guys (my followers) ROCK...

Now on to the Blog Candy Winner
I had a total of 49 comments (47 in the main post and 2 in a different post that I added the end) and the winner is....  Comment #22 
terriavidreader (IN-USA) said...
Oh, I've listed this on my sidebar also! Check it out: Here


YAY Terri.. Not only did she become a follower, she also posted on her blog

Terri, I will be contacting you shortly for your information.

Thank you to EVERYONE that participated! I am truly blessed to be part of the crafting community

Keep Craftin'
Janice

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much!! (doing the happy dance) I'll send you my info in an email.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!
Have a Crafty Day!
~ Janice

Google+