Thursday, March 6, 2014

{Ever have one of those Weeks??}

Howdy Crafters! Happy March!
Well, it has been a CRAZY kind of month in my personal life and of course this blog has been the last on my priority list and I am so sorry!!

Crazy family things going on, a close friend became very ill and on top of it, I finally did have a couple of minutes to devote to a video,  had some technical issues and the video didn't make it!

Whew!! Sometimes you just need a break.. did you ever feel this way??

On the positive side, some friends and I scheduled ourselves for a local Make & Take Crop so I am super excited for that. I know once I get into the mode, my creative juices will get flowing. In the meantime, I do have a really cute project but I need to restart it from scratch and get the video working.

Please know I am here and doing my best to get back on track, in the meantime, please enjoy some of my older videos and I will be back next week with a video for you.

Happy Craftin'
~ Janice

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment!
Have a Crafty Day!
~ Janice

Google+