Thursday, March 20, 2014

{Password Journal}

Hello Crafters!

Did you ever make a project out of necessity? 
That is exactly the reason I created this PASSWORD JOURNAL!

I am almost... Well, let's just say my memory isn't like it was years ago and I have at least a BILLION Passwords!! Ok, not a billion but close!

The journal is 3 3/4" x 3 3/4", just the perfect size to keep right by my computer.

I used the Close to My Home Artiste Cricut Cartridge along with the die cut book cover that came with the kit. I also found the fancy frame and keyhole on that cartridge (funny what you find when you really take the time to look!).

For the back cover, I just cut a piece of chipboard that was the back cover of a paper pack (don't ever throw those out!). I added some velum, welded the "PASSWORDS" into a tag shape. Lastly, I took the cover shape and cut out a mat full of pages (9 fit perfectly). 

The entire book took about 30 minutes! It really turned out cute AND I now have a cute book to keep all my secret passwords! 

Happy Craftin'!
~ Janice

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment!
Have a Crafty Day!
~ Janice

Google+