Tuesday, April 1, 2014

{ Hodge Podge of Easter Creations!}

Hello Crafters!

I haven't made a video lately but I have been crafting! As you can see from the pic that I have several projects completed and wanted to show them off.

First of all, do you see those cute little flowers? Stay tuned for a video about them. They are so easy and only need a couple of things to make and so super cute!

The baskets are made with my We Are Memories Envelope maker... there are a ton of videos on YouTube how to make them so maybe I will combine both the flowers and basket into one... need to plan that out!

The cards are made with some leftover products I had... chipboard pieces, die cuts at the bottom of my stash box along with using some old products. I pulled out my Martha Stewart punches... I haven't used them in forever! I didn't video any of them because I really was kind of lost in creating one day and before I knew it... well, you can see in the pic. 

A Hodge Podge of Easter creations!

Happy Craftin'
~ Janice



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment!
Have a Crafty Day!
~ Janice

Google+