Tuesday, April 29, 2014

{CTMH Card Video and April Info}

Hello Crafters!!
VIDEO TIME!
Here is a card I made using CTMH SkyLark paper and the cutest little stamp!

You still have time to become a Close to My Heart Consultant and qualify for the FREE CRICUT CARTRIDGE however, you better hurry because the promotion ends when April ends!

Also, if you are interested in qualifying for my April Giveaway, you need to place an order and  your name will be entered for the CTMH Originals Card Making book (AWESOME STUFF!!)

Here is the video I promised you. For some reason it wouldn't load but
FINALLY I was able to get this video posted after several attempts! Enjoy!

Happy Crafting!
~ Janice
>



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment!
Have a Crafty Day!
~ Janice

Google+